A sustainable business model is the foundation for continuing to create innovative projects that in the future can help patients with great medical needs.
We promote sustainable business by:
- Fostering innovation with the goal of ensuring that BioArctic’s products reach the market, and thereby patients
- Retaining and developing strong, long-term collaborations with research groups and other pharmaceutical companies
- Working in accordance with a business model that creates long-term stability, thereby ensuring continual reinvestment in research and development of new projects for future partnerships with pharmaceutical companies
- Working in accordance with good business ethics, transparency and government agency requirements, regardless of whether the work is performed in-house or with external partners
- Having well-defined procedures for quality assurance that comply with strictly regulated drug development