To perform responsible research, comply with our code of conduct, invest in quality systems and work environment, and attract and retain competent and committed employees is the core of BioArctic’s approach to sustainable development.
Our operation are characterized by:
We are firmly committed to being a leader in research and innovation within the company’s therapeutic focus areas and to consistently maintaining a high level of ethics and integrity in everything we do:
- We apply our expertise in science and innovation to some of the greatest global health challenges, like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- We take on the challenge of solving the urgent need for an innovative treatment for complete spinal cord injury.
We contribute to sustainable development through research and development of the highest quality, by collaboration with health care, by reducing the environmental impact from our own operations, and by promoting social responsibility. We act responsibly, which is one of our core values and a cornerstone in BioArctic’s long-term business strategy and day-to-day operations.
This means that BioArctic shall:
- Conduct research of the highest quality that contributes sustainable and innovative solutions to society’s health challenges.
- Integrate economic and social sustainability at all levels of strategic and operational activities.
- Continuously improve BioArctic’s quality system and work environment.
- In order to protect the environment, take measures to prevent environmental impact of our own operations.
- Have an identity and brand associated with sustainable development and a sustainable business.
- Have a business that is characterized by openness, creativity, and respect for the equal value of human beings.
- Encourage employees to contribute to sustainable development in the operations.
- Work with partners that contribute to sustainable development and promote sustainable development in collaboration with local and global players.
- Comply with legal and other binding requirements that the operations are subject to. The policy for sustainable development aims to support and improve BioArctic’s sustainability efforts.