1) Partnered with Eisai for lecanemab for treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. Eisai entered partnership with Biogen regarding BAN2401 (lecanemab) in 2014
2) AbbVie in-licensed BAN0805 in late 2018 and develops the antibody with the designation ABBV-0805
3) Mild cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease and mild Alzheimer’s disease
4) Normal cognitive function with intermediate or elevated levels of amyloid in the brain
5) Dementia and cognitive impairment associated with Down´s syndrome and with traumatic brain injury
BioArctic’s portfolio has projects in several focus areas and in various phases from discovery through clinical development. Project portfolio as of June 30, 2021.