BioArctic’s goal is to build an innovative and competitive portfolio of product candidates, diagnostics and technology for the indications in which the Company is active, partly through in-house research and development, partly through research collaborations with strategic partners.
Our research and development work is proceeding in line with this strategy.
Important elements of BioArctic’s strategy are:
- Further development and expand the portfolio of innovative product candidates in attractive indication areas with great unmet medical needs
- Accelerate the development of the portfolio of diagnostic methods and technologies related to the drug development
- Evaluate opportunities for further strategic collaborations and partnerships for the development and commercialization of product candidates
- Build a sales organization in selected markets for own marketing and sales of approved products
- Promote an attractive environment for research and development and human capital.